Iona

Iona
Iona, Scotland. Photo taken by Morag Noffke

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Change of name from "Artist’s Guild" to "Journal Extracts"



My intentions have changed in that this blog had originally included other artist-friends of mine. It didn’t really take off and since my brush with cancer I was not posting I had time to reflect upon what I really wanted to say through this blog. I feel that the name “Artist’s Guild” is incongruent with my intentions. And so I have changed the name to “Journal Extracts”.

Journal Extracts will be a blog that shares select extracts from my visual art and written journals. I write poetry, short stories, plays and contemplative self-reflective material and I express myself in many different art-forms. I plan to keep the same feel about the posts as I create a selection that illustrates the internal processes and the expression that emerges through the life long journey that I have taken. The content might not follow a chronological order but hopefully as I change you will all see how journaling tracks personal growth and change.

I encourage you to journal too, in any form or manner.

A warm smile,
Morag Noffke

No comments:

Post a Comment